You are working as a network engineer for a Charity helping homeless people. At one day the webserver crashes and you don’t have any spare equipment lying around. The website is used to download food coupons.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure router TFTP as a TFTP server.
- Configure router TFTP so only network 192.168.12.0 /24 is allowed to access the TFTP server.
- When router Client tries to download a file called “config” it should receive the configuration file of router TFTP.
- Test your configuration by copying the “config” file from router Client by using TFTP.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.