Most toons from the fairy tale forest have switched their career to become network engineers. Cinderella has been trying to reach Hansel and Gretel through the frame relay network but hasn’t had any luck. Think you can take this dance?
- Configure all routers to use frame-relay encapsulation.
- Configure the IP addresses as specified in the topology picture on point-to-multipoint subinterfaces.
- Ensure you can ping both routers from router Cinderella.
- Disable frame relay inverse ARP and make sure to configure the correct frame relay mappings.
- Ensure the frame relay network has broadcast capabilities.
- Ensure you can still ping both routers from router Cinderella.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about frame-relay, PVCs, NBMA, sub-interfaces and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.