You are working for a huge international car company as the senior network engineer. You need to connect a new branch office to the Headquarters. Since the company believes in proven technology they want you to connect the 2 sites by using Frame-Relay without a Frame-Relay switch.
- You are not allowed to use the ‘Frame-Relay Switching’ command on any router.
- Configure Frame-Relay encapsulation on both Routers.
- Configure the IP addresses as specified in the topology picture.
- Use the DLCI numbers as specified in the topology picture.
- Achieve IP connectivity across the frame-relay link.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.