You are the network engineer for a fairly large international operating company. One of the trainees in the company is studying for his CCNA and decided to practice on some of the company routers. EIGRP is now messed up and it’s up to you to reconfigure the timers again.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EIGRP on all interfaces.
- Router Boston should have a holddown timers of 9 seconds for all neighbors.
- Router NewYork should send an EIGRP hello packet every 5 seconds to router Philadelphia.
- Configure EIGRP so lost routes are stuck-in-active if you don’t get a reply to your query in 2 minutes.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, timers and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.