Company XYZ decided to upgrade their network to Cisco only equipment and implement the EIGRP routing protocol. It’s up to you to get the job done!
- Configure all IP addresses as specified in the topology.
- Create 3 loopback interfaces:
Router X: 172.16.1.0 /24
Router Y: 172.16.2.0 /24
Router Z: 172.16.3.0 /24
- Configure EIGRP on all routers, use AS number 100. Achieve full connectivity
- You notice that when you start a ping from router Y’s loopback to the loopback of router X that this is not possible, you need to fix the problem.
- Change the bandwidth so traffic from router Z to router Y’s loopback interface uses the link between X and Z.
- Change the EIGRP configuration on all routers so load and reliability are also used as metrics.
- RouterX: create a summary towards Router Y and Z for the 172.16.1.0 /24 network. It should appear as 172.16.0.0 /16.
- Configure EIGRP authentication on all routers:
- Create key-ID 2 in the XYZ key-chain and configure a accept and send-lifetime.
Key-ID 1: valid from 1 June 2010 till 14 June 2010.
Key-ID 2: valid from 14 June 2010 till 28 June 2010.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, authentication and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.