You are applying for a new job at a Dutch networking company specialised in routing & switching solutions. One of the senior networking engineers decides to take you up the test and see what your skills are like. He shows you an IBGP problem where traffic is being blackholed…time for you to show him a trick or two.
- IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure IBGP AS 123 on router King and Queen, use the physical interfaces.
- The senior network engineer has prohibited you from making any changes to router Prince.
- Advertise the loopback0 interfaces from router King and Queen into BGP.
- You are not allowed to use static routes to reach the loopback interfaces, use IBGP to achieve this.
- Ensure you can ping each others loopback addresses from router King or Queen.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, routing, null0, blackholing traffic and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.