You are a freelance network consultant specialized in solving BGP problems. One of your customers, a small ISP has trouble with customers that are unable to reach each other. They use BGP synchronization on some of their routers.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
- Each router has a loopback0 interface.
- Configure OSPF within AS 2 to advertise the loopback0 interfaces. Don’t advertise or run OSPF on the links interconnecting AS 1 and AS 3.
- Configure IBGP between router Foxx and Green. Source the BGP updates from the loopback0 interfaces.
- Enable BGP synchronization.
- Configure EBGP between router Foxx and Baldwin.
- Configure EBGP between router Green and Rollins.
- Advertise the loopback0 interfaces on router Baldwin and Rollins.
- Ensure AS 1 and AS 3 can communicate with each other without removing the BGP synchronization command.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.