You are one of the trainees at a fairly small ISP. Your boss is on vacation and all colleagues are out of the office troubleshooting problems at customers. You receive a phonecall of one of the network engineers in NewDelhi who complains you are sending all traffic meant for Paris through his network and he wants it solved in the next 10 minutes. You google a bit for BGP attributes but it isn’t making sense much to you at this moment…you do read something about Router ID so maybe that’ll be helpful to you…ignorance is bliss right? Let’s go!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EBGP between all ASes.
- Advertise the loopback0 interface on router Barcelona in BGP.
- Router Paris should have two paths to reach network 126.96.36.199 /24.
- Ensure router Paris sends traffic to router Sydney to reach network 188.8.131.52 /24. You are only allowed to make changes on router Sydney.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, router ID, attributes and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.