You are responsible for a International network. All routers are connected through BGP. One of the network administrators in NewDelhi configure AS Path prepending for their AS so Paris will send all traffic through Sydney. You heard about a hidden option to ignore AS Path information, maybe this is just what you need…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure EBGP between all the ASes.
- Advertise the loopback0 interface on router Barcelona in BGP.
- Router Paris should have two paths to reach network 220.127.116.11 /24.
- Configure AS Path prepending on router NewDelhi so router Paris sends all traffic to network 18.104.22.168 /24 through router Sydney.
- Configure router Paris to ignore the added ASes so it will send traffic for network 22.214.171.124 /24 to router NewDelhi. Don’t use any of the other BGP attributes.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, attributes, AS Path and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.