John and Jim are setting up their own ISP and start by configuring BGP between their routers. Because they want to make sure not to advertise too many prefixes they want to configure BGP aggregation. It’s up to you to make it happen.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EBGP between router John and Jim. Pick whatever AS you like.
- Advertise all loopback interfaces on router Jim in BGP.
- Create a summary for the loopback interfaces on router Jim. Ensure you don’t have any overlapping address space.
- Ensure you only see the summary on router John with the exception of network 172.16.2.0 /24.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, External vs Internal BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.