Your local dentist just checked your teeth and has some bad news for you. He mentions he has some trouble with the dentist network running RIP and authentication. If you don’t fix his RIP network he will perform root canal surgery on you so it’s time to get going!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- All routers have a loopback interface as following:
- Configure RIP version 2 on all routers, achieve full connectivity for all networks (including the loopbacks)
- Configure RIP plaintext authentication between router Bite and Arch.
- Configure RIP MD5 authentication between router Bite and Apex.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single book for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about RIP, plaintext vs MD5 authentication and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.