You end up working as one of the network engineers for a nuclear powerplant located in a cartoony looking town. OSPF is being used as the IGP routing protocol but there have been some problems with the network. It is uncertain which router is being chosen as the designated or backup designated router. Up to you to fix these issues!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
- Configure OSPF on all routers, achieve full connectivity.
- Ensure router Marge is the DR for network 192.168.1.0 /24.
- Ensure router Bart is the BDR for network 192.168.1.0 /24.
- Ensure router Home is the DR for network 192.168.2.0 /24. You are not allowed to change the priority.
- Ensure router Maggie is the BDR for network 192.168.2.0 /24. You are not allowed to change the priority.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF, DR and BDR election, priority and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.