As a volunteer working at a huge Monkey Reserve located in The Netherlands you decide to capture videos of all the monkeys and send them over the network to interested paying customers. This way you can aid the Reserve with some of the financial problems they have been dealing with…time for some Monkey Business!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers, advertise all networks. Achieve full connectivity.
- Configure sparse-dense-mode multicast on all routers.
- Configure all routers manually so that router Gibbon is the Rendezvous Point (RP) only for the 18.104.22.168 multicast group. Use the loopback0 interface as the IP address for the RP.
- Configure router Drill to join the multicast group 22.214.171.124 on it’s Fastethernet interface.
- Configure router Drill to join the multicast group 126.96.36.199 on it’s Fastethernet interface.
- Make sure you can ping the 188.8.131.52 group address and 184.108.40.206 group address from router Orangutan.
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.