How to Master Subnetting
This book explains everything you need to know about binary and subnetting. It'll help you pass any networking exam.
Discover how you can:
- Calculate from binary to decimal and vice versa.
- Calculate subnets for Class A,B and C networks.
- Perform the calculations without touching any paper!
- Work with CIDR (Classless inter-Domain routing).
- Create subnets by applying VLSM (Variable Length Subnet Mask).
- Create the right summary address for summarization.
- Calculate from binary to hexadecimal and vice versa.
- Tackling any subnetting question.
- Create your own cheat sheet you can use for exams.
Click on the picture below to read some of the sample chapters!