Need Cisco IOS c3640-jk9s-mz.124-16.bin

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of daniel daniel 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Rizwan

Hi,

To start the lab tutorial, i need Cisco IOS c3640-jk9s-mz.124-16.bin Software, where can i download the above stuff, your help will be highly appreciable.

Thanks,

Rizin

Hi Rizin,

Go to [LINK REMOVED] and put c3640-jk9s-mz.124-16.bin in Search.

You will find the file to download to your computer. If you have trouble downloading or starting the tutorial in GSN3, tell me and I will send you a Word document detailing how to do it.

Allen Cuzelis

[EDITED BY RENE]

Hi Allen,

I appreciate you posting on the forum to help people but posting links to Cisco IOS images is going to cause me problems…IOS is copyrighted so sharing it or sharing links to download it is something we can’t do here :)

Thanks!

Rene

[/EDITED BY RENE]

Rizwan

Hi Allen,

Thank for that help, i will look into link and try to download that IOS, after done, i will contact you again for more details.

Thanks,

Rizin

Rizwan

Hi alen,

ihad downloaded that IOS and saved it and when i try to open a lab tutorial file Im receiving the message saying 203 BAD number of parameters dynamips error. Any solution.

Thanks,

Rizin

Rene Molenaar
    Keymaster

Hi Rizin,

Did you see this post? Maybe it’s helpful for you:

http://gns3vault.com/General-Discussion/476-Trouble-saving-topologies-in-GNS3.html

Do you get this error only with labs from the site or also when you create your own topology?

Rene

Rene,

Sorry, won’t do it again.

Allen

Hi Rizin,

Attached is a Word doc that outlines what you need to do. I hope this is okay; otherwise Rene may slap my fingers again.

Allen

P.S. Did you get the attached file

Rizwan

Thanks again Allen,

Im not able to see any of your attached file, im very eager to read that, or i do not know the icon where to click ;)

Thanks,

Rizin

Hi Rizin,

For some reason I could not attach the Word document. Send your e-mail address to allensec1@yahoo.com and I will be able to attach the document.

Allen

Rene Molenaar
    Keymaster

It’s all good :) As long as it’s not about sharing IOS we can discuss anything we like…:D

Rene Molenaar
    Keymaster

For everyone else who is experiencing the 203-Bad number of parameters errors, here is the solution. I wrote an article and recorded the video where I show you how to fix it:

http://gns3vault.com/FAQ/203-bad-number-of-parameters-1-with-minmax22.html

Rizwan

Hi Rene,

Plenty of Thanks for this correction !!! :)

How are you doing, I was stucked with lot of Personal works which is really unavoidable and made me inert to appear in GNS3 VAULT forums. Thanks God I got again back to normal.

Thanks and regards,

Rizwan

Rene Molenaar
    Keymaster

Hi Rizwan,

I’m doing good, almost finished with all the video solutions so i’ll have more time to create new labs…and i’m going to work on another book next week B)

How are you doing? Back to studying now?

Rene

Rizwan

Hi Rene,

You Rocks Man, Good Going Great ! :)

Rene i would like to know how to create this Qemu host to make it as host for testing purpose, is there any easy way to create those qemu hosts.

Thanks,

Rizwan.

Rene Molenaar
    Keymaster

Configuring the Qemu hosts isn’t hard, you just need to download the images:

linux-microcore-2.11.5.img

OR

linux-tinycore-2.11.5.img

They are free and if you google for them you’ll find them on sourceforge. These are the images that I have but maybe there’s already newer versions.

I never use them though, I use Cisco routers for 99% of my testing since they can do telnet/ssh/http/https and even generate “voip” traffic with IP SLA. If I need more advanced stuff I just use virtualbox or vmware and run a Windows or Linux host in it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.