The owner of this network has been complaining about performance issues for awhile. You as the junior network engineer have just learned about summarization and the possible advantages this might bring to your network. It’s up to you to bring summarize the networks and bring the glory back to the routers…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- EIGRP AS123 has been preconfigured for you and is advertising all networks.
- There are plenty of loopbacks with IP addresses configurated for you to summarize.
- You are not allowed to use EIGRP auto-summarization.
- Ensure router Cole and Santiago only have a single 172.16.0.0 /21 entry in their routing table.
- Ensure router Fenix will send traffic for 18.104.22.168 towards router Santiago. Do not change the Administrative Distance or Metric(s) to achieve this.
- Ensure router Fenix only sees 2 entries for the 10.0.0.0 network range.
10.0.0.0 /22 and 10.0.4.0 /22.
- Further summarize the 10.0.0.0 /22 and 10.0.4.0 /22 network so router Fenix and Cole only see the 10.0.0.0 /19 entry in their routing table.
- Advertise a default route on router Cole towards router Fenix, you are not allowed to use the default-network command.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP, summarization and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.