You are applying for a job as a senior network engineer at a large ISP. They heard you passed your CCIE so they want to test you by giving a topology with an EIGRP summarization question. Let’s see if you can work your way out of this one…
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure EIGRP on all interfaces.
- Advertise a 220.127.116.11 /16 summary on router Hollywood on any interface.
- Ensure no null0 entry is installed in the routing table of router Hollywood.
- You are not allowed to use static or default routes.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single book for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about EIGRP summarization and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE
Configuration FilesYou need to register to download the GNS3 topology file. (Registration is free!)
Once you are logged in you will find the configuration files right here.