You work for a Dutch service provider offering connections to customers with QoS-guarantee. One of your customers wants you to create a tunnel interface but they are also using a number of applications that require low latency...let's see if you can build some high quality tunnels.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure a GRE tunnel between router Tallet and Marvin.
- Configure the network so traffic from the loopback0 interfaces on router Kenton and Finn are sent through the GRE tunnel interface.
- Configure a service-policy on router Tallet's F1/0 interface that gives 64kb priority to ICMP traffic.
- Configure a service-policy on router Marvin's F0/0 interface that gives 64kb priority to ICMP traffic.