The Company you are currently working for has recently bought a smaller organization and now needs to connect the 2 networks together. Company policy specifies that only OSPF can be used as a routing protocol and it's physically impossible to connect the Louie router to the Huey router. Up to you to find a good solution...!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers, configure the areas as specified in the topology picture.
- Area 2 has no direct connection to Area 0, solve this by using OSPF commands.
- Ensure you have full reachability.
- Create some extra loopbacks on router Louie and advertise them in area 2:
Loopback0: 172.16.0.1 /24
Loopback1: 172.16.1.1 /24
Loopback2: 172.16.2.1 /24
Loopback3: 172.16.3.1 /24
- Make sure router Huey only sees 172.16.0.0/22 in it's routing table, you are only allowed to make changes to router Dewey.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNP.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF virtual links, summarization and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE!