The local fish trading market needs your help with their OSPF network. It seems their routers are unable to change the bandwidth or cost on the interfaces so you need to use another solution to influence OSPF routing...sounds fishy!
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers. Achieve full connectivity.
- Configure a loopback0 interface with IP address 18.104.22.168 /32 on router Salmon and Herring.
- Advertise the loopback0 interface on router Salmon and Herring.
- Configure your network so router Barracuda sends all traffic for 22.214.171.124 /32 to router Herring. You are not allowed to change the bandwidth or cost on the interface.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about switching, routing, subnetting and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!