The local zoo needs your help with their OSPF network. Since a recent animal breakout the security department decides all routing protocols need authentication. You decide to implement OSPF authentication in any way you can.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure OSPF on all routers. Achieve full connectivity. Ensure area 2 is directly connected by using a virtual link.
- Configure MD5 authentication for Area 0. Do not use any interface commands to activate it.
- Configure plaintext authentication in Area 1. Use interface commands to achieve this.
- Configure MD5 authentication for the virtual link.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a master of networking too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of CCNA.
You will learn all the secrets about OSPF, authentication, virtual links and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!