You are working as a network engineer for a Charity helping homeless people. At one day the webserver crashes and you don't have any spare equipment lying around. The website is used to download food coupons.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure router TFTP as a TFTP server.
- Configure router TFTP so only network 192.168.12.0 /24 is allowed to access the TFTP server.
- When router Client tries to download a file called "config" it should receive the configuration file of router TFTP.
- Test your configuration by copying the "config" file from router Client by using TFTP.