You are responsible for the Internet connection of a company called "Wooden Shoe Corp". Their main site is located in Amsterdam and is currently connected with a single connection to an ISP. Because the Internet connection is critical to the company, you decided to become multi-homed by connecting to another provider. To connect to both providers and be ready for the future you decide to implement BGP.
- All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
- Configure BGP on all routers, use the Autonomous System (AS) numbers as specified in the topology picture.
- The ISP routers have the following loopbacks:
ISP1 Loopback0: 18.104.22.168 /24
ISP2 Loopback0: 22.214.171.124 /28
- Advertise these loopbacks in BGP and ensure you have reachability from the Amsterdam router.
- Achieve full connectivity, only use BGP to achieve this.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the routing protocols for CCNP.
Would you like to be a master of routing too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook for you that has everything you need to know to become a master of routing.
You will learn all the secrets about BGP, routing, external BGP and more.
Does this sound interesting to you? Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNP ROUTE